Silex produces medium and large batches of molded parts on modern injection molding machines. In production, we use the classic HCR silicone rubbers, which are compounded in-house, and LSR liquid silicone rubbers, which are especially suitable for large batches of parts.
In addition to the standard rubbers with a wide variety of properties and Shore A hardnesses of 10-90, special silicone rubbers can also be used in low temperature applications (PMVQ) and fluorosilicone rubbers (FMVQ) for applications where there is contact with gasolines, oils, and organic solvents.
- Excellent resistance to hot air (special compounds up to 300°C).
- Very good UV, ozone, and weather resistance (without anti-aging agents).
- Good chemical resistance.
- Almost unchanged physical properties over a wide range of temperatures (-45°C to 180°C)
- Lowering of the coefficient of friction by modifying the surface (less dull rubber).
- Labeling (laser / stamping / embossing).
- Electrically conductive.